Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome to Purple Rose Fiber




Debbie here,

Welcome to Purple Rose Fiber. If you are a regular user of our site, you will see that our format has completely changed.

Purple Rose Fiber is also changing. A few years ago when we first started the website, we offered our yarn available for sale on our site. Now, I sell my yarn on Etsy.com when it is available. You can check out our yarns at this link. http://www.purplerosefiber.etsy.com. For the past year or two our site was used primarily to provide information about our yarns, and where to purchase them for our customers.

Purple Rose Fiber has always specialized in hand dyed sock yarns and other hand dyed yarns for knitters. Those of you who have knitted with our yarns know our colors are gorgeous. We are a small studio in Maine that is not open to the public.

Although my yarns will still be available in limited quantities on Etsy.com, I am allowing my self to get involved in new and exciting fiber things more and more.
I have been pursuing other passions on the internet in recent months including writing articles, and offering more content focused material. I love dyeing yarns, yet feel I am ready for a change.

I am setting up our new site to offer articles, links to resources, and recommendations for cool knitting, spinning, and weaving stuff for you to check out.
I am excited about this new venture with Purple Rose Fiber. I knew this change was overdue, because for the past months I found I have not been updating my site.

I hope you will check back often as the site evolves to see what we have to offer.
Thanks
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have your comments. Thanks